June 2017 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- The Klein Law Firm : Reminds Investors of an Investigation Concerning Possible Violations of Federal Securities Laws by Aaron’s, Inc.The Klein Law Firm announces the commencement of an investigation of Aaron’s, Inc. (NYSE: AAN) concerning possible violations of federal securities laws. On October 30, 2015, the Company announced disappointing third quarter 2015 financial results.
- KC law firm wins $218M verdict against agribusiness companyRepresenting more than 7,000 U.S. corn growers in a class-action lawsuit against Syngenta AG, Pat Stueve of Stueve Siegel Hanson LLP in Kansas City is a co-lead counsel on a legal team that won a $217.7 million verdict. The case was heard in the U.S ...
- Marc Kasowitz's law firm gets a 'Trump bump' in prestige rankingsThe law firm founded by President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, Marc Kasowitz, has broken into the top 100 in Vault’s prestige rankings. Kasowitz Benson Torres got a “Trump bump” with its No. 99 ranking, the New York Times DealBook blog reports.
- Law Firm Interviews: The First Answer Is The Key!Ed. note: This is the latest installment in a series of posts from Lateral Link’s team of expert contributors. Matt Ritter is a Director based in California where he focuses on moving partners and associates into prominent positions with elite firms and ...
- Uber hires law firm on rape caseThe ride sharing firm has hired a law firm to probe how it obtained medical records of an Indian woman who was raped by an Uber driver. Conway Gittens reports it could be a factor that led to the CEO's resignation.
- The Klein Law Firm : Reminds Investors of an Investigation Concerning Possible Violations of Federal Securities Laws by Aaron’s, Inc.